For general inquiries, please call 610-373-8830 during our regular business hours. Due to high call volume, we may not always be able to answer the phone, but we promise to return your call promptly if you leave a message. If you are trying to reach a specific department, please scroll down to see the best way to direct your inquiry.
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 7 PM
Saturday – Sunday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Adoption hours differ from these hours and are listed below
For animal intake/admissions at the Pet Help Center please call 610-373-8830 to schedule an appointment.
Monday – Friday: 1 PM – 7 PM (waiting list closes at 6:30 PM)
Saturday – Sunday: 12 PM – 5 PM (waiting list closes at 4:30 PM)
When you arrive at the shelter to adopt a pet, please click on the button below to join our virtual waitlist, which will allow you to wait in the comfort and safety of your car. When it’s your turn, we’ll text and email you to let you know when we’re ready to work with you!
By appointment only. If you need to surrender a pet or found a pet, please call 610-373-8830 to set up an appointment.
- If you are picking up a lost pet, please check in using the button below and selecting the appropriate service.
- If you need a microchip for your pet, please set up an appointment by calling 610-373-8830.
- If you need a license for your dog, please check in using the button below and selecting the appropriate service.
- If you need to rent a trap, please check in using the button below and selecting the appropriate service.
- Donations of towels, food, cleaning items and supplies can be dropped off anytime outside of our front lobby in our convenient donation bin. Please see our wishlist for items that are needed the most. Thank you!
Phone: 610-373-8830 • Fax: 610-372-6374
Address: 58 Kennel Road, Birdsboro, PA 19508
We are located immediately off of Rt. 422 and Rt. 176 along Rt. 724 in Cumru Township