Welcome! We can’t wait to work with you!
Please scroll down to join our virtual waitlist!
To provide you with a safe and convenient experience while visiting the shelter during the COVID pandemic, we have implemented a virtual waitlist to allow our guests to sit in their cars or enjoy walking our picturesque 10-acre campus in case there is a short wait before your turn. As soon as you arrive at the ARL, you can check in by clicking on the button below. Then, throughout your wait, you can monitor your place in line, and you will be notified by both text and email when it’s your turn to be personally assisted by a member of our staff.
- The estimated wait time below is just an estimate. Your actual wait may be shorter or longer depending upon a number of factors that are unfortunately out of our control. You will be able to continuously monitor your place in line; and you are able to cancel your place in line at anytime if you can no longer wait.
- If there is a long estimated wait time, and you live nearby, you are welcome to sign up for your appointment from the comfort of home and then drive to the shelter. Regrettably, we are unable to hold appointments longer than 5 minutes after your appointment slot opens, and guests who are not here at the time of their appointment will lose their place in line and will need to register on the waitlist again. When you arrive to the shelter, you can alert us by clicking on the Let us know you’re here link below.
- If you are here to adopt, please check in below. If you have not already done so, you can save some time by completing your adoption profile while you wait. To request a profile, once you have checked in, you can text our staff to let us know that you need one, and we’ll get one to you. This will allow your pet placement specialist to get to know a little bit about you and the personality traits of the pet you’re looking for before your appointment opens.
- If you are here to pick up a lost pet, purchase a dog license or rent a trap, please check in below and select the appropriate service and a member of our team will assist you shortly!
- If you are here to surrender your pet, drop off a stray or would like to have your pet microchipped, please call us at 610-373-8830 for further assistance and to schedule an appointment. Thank you!