REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED. Thank you.
Thank you for your interest in our low-cost spay/neuter clinic on Sunday, June 2, 2019. This clinic is for cats 6 years old and younger. There are a limited number of spaces available. The cost for spay/neuter surgery, rabies and distemper vaccination is $35 per cat – cash only.
All cats must be registered first; you will receive a confirmation from the ARL when your registration is received and approved.
To register for this clinic, please follow these steps:
- Please download, print and complete the following consent form. Your completed form should be brought with you the morning of the surgery. https://www.berksarl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/surgeryconsent.pdf
- Please do not feed your cat after 8PM on SATURDAY evening. (Water is OK.)
- On SUNDAY, please drop your cat off between 8:00-8:30AM at our surgery center. Our surgery center is the first building on the left after you make a right in the fork as you enter the ARL complex. We are located at 58 Kennel Rd., Birdsboro, PA 19508, along Rt. 724 in Cumru Township.
- Pick up times will be posted on the door the day of surgery. At this time, please anticipate to pick up your cat sometime between 2:30-4PM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late drop offs or pick ups.
- Please drop off your cat in a hard, plastic carrier (please no soft sided or cardboard). Please make sure the carrier is labeled with your name, your pet’s name and whether your pet is a male or a female (masking/duct tape works well if you do not want to write directly on your carrier).
- Due to the number of animals at this clinic, pre-op physical exams are not included. If your pet has any health concerns, please let us know when you drop your pet off. Please remember that this clinic is for cats who are 6 years old and younger only.
- Please bring a current rabies certificate for your pet to this clinic. If your pet’s rabies certification has expired or if your pet has not yet received a rabies vaccination, we can provide the vaccination at the time of surgery.
- Please complete the registration form below. We will notify you once your registration is received and approved.